Transformation: In my group presentation I am developing collaboration and teamwork. Working in a group is new to me because I never worked in a group. I think this gives me a new experience and this is very beneficial for me. One of the artifacts was that I learn to be punctual and be responsible. It leads to transformation in my education as well as personal life. I think time management is one of the best experience for me it results in the transformation to a good scholar. In personal life, management of time plays a vital role. In future time management result in a good academic future. Transformation in the future with time management results in a good career path.

I think with teamwork, I have great knowledge and experience especially punctuality, managing time.

An excellent artifact to upload to this page would be GPM timetable 1 and 2 to show your transformation.  You could also upload a reflection from your GPM where you write about the changes between schedule 1 and schedule 2.