Values and goals are crucial in everyone life because, without the core values, we are not able to succeed in life. Without values and goals, we are like emotionless like a robot. I have my set of values and goals:

1. Honesty: Honesty is the best policy. I follow this simple rule in my life, According to me, If I follow the honesty rule, I follow never tell a lie rule. I am honest to my friends, family, an at my workplace.
  2. Discipline: Discipline is the training of the mind. Discipline is the act of following your path with discipline and on time, like waking up early and doing physical exercises and be on time in class or at work.

Personal goal:

Personal goal is very important for me because its the time where I live for myself,

My personal goals are Weight loss in the next six months because I want to stay fit. But one thing is I have to stay away from my favorite foods. But I need to get a gym membership.

Driver license: I will try to get a driver license for that I need to join classes, and one of the most important things is time.

Educational goal:

To boost GPA:  I have to boost my GPA in this semester, for that, I have to study hard.

Fluent English: As an international student English is important, I want to speak fluent English.

Strength: I am good at grammar in English like sentence formation and vocabulary. I am always interested in learning new things so I think I can achieve the fluent English goal. Now, I am going to talk about my personal goal strengths I am able to do workout and exercise. Because I was a gym member in high school. So if I am very focused toward weight loss I can easily lose my weight in the coming six months.

Challenges: For one of my educational goal fluent English I feel very shy in speaking English at front of students who originally belong to Canada, that’s why I think that Face to face interaction while speaking English will be the biggest challenge, but I will give my best to fulfill my fluent English goal. Also, for weight loss one of the biggest challenges is time management because it’s hard to manage study and work and gym, and I don’t have a gym membership right now.

These are some challenges”, But challenges are not bigger and harder than my dreams, I will do my best to fulfill my goals.